- This event has passed.
Pilgrimage Jubilee Of Homes / Maroon Tour
- Knowledgeable tour guides
- Historically based interactive experience
- Visit 2 homes that served as hospitals
- View a home where an architectural style originated
The premier experience of Spring Pilgrimage is enjoying daily tours of some of the most historically significant private homes in America. The Maroon Tour includes Whitehall, and White Arches. Soak up the atmosphere and architecture as homeowners and their friends enchant guests with the unique stories of these houses, including the fascinating history of those who lived and worked there.
✓ Tour 2 private historic homes
✓ Tour Guide
✓ On Street Parking
X Handicap Accessible
PREPARE FOR THE ACTIVITY
Meeting point WILL BE PRINTED ON THE TICKET COMFIRMATION
Important information Know before you go:
- Tours will take place rain or shine
- Wear comfortable, flat-soled shoes, heels not permitted.
- Please silence cell phones on the properties.
- No smoking, eating, drinking, or interior photography allowed Still photos only
- On street parking at Riverview and Amzi Love
- Parking on the property of Rosedale
Dates & Times
2 pm – 5pm
Friday, April 8
2 pm – 5pm
Sunday, April 10
10am – 1pm
Friday, April 15
2 pm – 5 pm
Saturday, April 16
Last minute ticketing
START LOCATIONS WILL BE PRINTED ON THE TICKET COMFIRMATION
Arrive 20 minutes before tour time.