- This event has passed.
Pilgrimage Jubilee Of Homes / Orange Tour
- Knowledgeable tour guides
- Historically based interactive experience
- Open 2 nights for candlelight tours
- Exciting and unusual property transfer histories
The premier experience of Spring Pilgrimage is enjoying daily tours of some of the most historically significant private homes in America. The Orange Tour features Baskerville Manor and Shadowlawn. These homes are also open for candlelight tours on two nights during Pilgrimage. Soak up the atmosphere and architecture as homeowners and their friends enchant guests with the unique stories of these houses, including the fascinating history of those who lived and worked there.
✓ Tour 2 private historic homes
✓ Tour Guide
✓ On Street Parking
X Handicap Accessible
PREPARE FOR THE ACTIVITY
Meeting point WILL BE PRINTED ON THE TICKET COMFIRMATION
Important information Know before you go:
- Tours will take place rain or shine
- Wear comfortable, flat-soled shoes, heels not permitted.
- Please silence cell phones on the properties.
- No smoking, eating, drinking, or interior photography allowed Still photos only
- On street parking at Riverview and Amzi Love
- Parking on the property of Rosedale
Dates & Times
2 pm – 5pm
Friday, April 1
7 pm – 9pm
Saturday, April 2
Candlelight Tour of
Baskerville Manor with
moonlight concert, one
7 pm – 9pm
Saturday, April 9
2pm – 5pm
Friday, April 15th
Last minute ticketing
START LOCATIONS WILL BE PRINTED ON THE TICKET COMFIRMATION
Arrive 20 minutes before tour time.