- This event has passed.
Pilgrimage Jubilee Of Homes / Yellow Tour
- Tour Columbus’ first downtown apartment
- Witness history being uncovered
- Tour a family home of 7 generations
The premier experience of Spring Pilgrimage is enjoying daily tours of some of the most historically significant private homes in America. The Yellow Tour features The McGahey- Chitmon apartment, the Haley Reeves Home and Amzi Love. Soak up the atmosphere and architecture as homeowners and their friends enchant guests with the unique stories of these houses, including the fascinating history of those who lived and worked there.
✓ Tour 3 private historic homes
✓ Tour Guide
✓ On Street Parking
x Handicap Accessible
PREPARE FOR THE ACTIVITY
Meeting point WILL BE PRINTED ON THE TICKET COMFIRMATION
Know before you go:
- Tours will take place rain or shine.
- Wear comfortable, flat-soled shoes; heels not permitted.
- Please silence cell phones on the properties.
- No smoking, eating, drinking, or interior photography allowed; still photos only
- On street parking at all locations
Dates & Times
2 pm – 5pm
Saturday, April 9
Last minute ticketing
STARTING LOCATIONS WILL BE PRINTED ON THE TICKET COMFIRMATION
Arrive 20 minutes before tour time